Complex projects, experienced colleagues and a boundless passion for the very best in audio technology. Specialists who not only install electroacoustic systems but also continuously strive to enhance and refine them and develop innovative products. A flat hierarchy, flexible working hours and an informal atmosphere. You can experience all of this as a member of our currently eight-strong team. If you have a passion for audio, an enthusiasm for making ongoing tweaks and improvements and an open-minded, independent working style, you would be the perfect fit for our team.
AVE Audio-Vertriebs-Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH has been one of the leading manufacturers and integrators of audiovisual sound and media technology in mainly southern Germany and neighboring countries for almost 25 years. Our products are also sold worldwide via our partner network.
Our primary customers are churches of all denominations, but we also work with clients in the municipal and industrial sectors. Our primary focus is on installing media technology in churches, schools and conference and training rooms.
Apply now for the following role:
Media engineer / electronics engineer working as media engineer
- Providing advice and sales support to our customers
- Planning, installing and commissioning media systems
- Performing technical services
Your skills and qualifications
- Completed apprenticeship in an electrical engineering profession; career-changers also welcome
- Committed and independent approach to your work
- IT skills (Microsoft Windows, Office)
- Passenger car driver’s license and willingness to travel
- Strong written and spoken business German
What we offer
- Interesting and varied work with responsibility
- An innovative and forward-looking enterprise
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly and motivated team
- Performance-based salary
- Thorough training
- Initially a part-time contract or freelance position with the option of a full-time contract
- Long-term development prospects
- Varied certification and further training opportunities
Send us your detailed application documents – specifying your earliest possible starting date and expected salary – to the following e-mail address: